- Please do NOT come to surgery to book an appointment. Please ONLY telephone for an appointment
- No advance bookings will be taken
- Appointments can only be booked on the day requested
- All patients will be asked questions relating to their health. Any patient who does not cooperate and give us this information will unfortunately be denied an appointment.
- For patients who already have a pre-booked appointment at the surgery, you will be called the day before and you will be triaged to ensure it is safe for you to attend the surgery
This will be until further notice
Regular updates can be found on our website and Facebook page
Please be patient we are trying to keep our Patients and Staff safe at this time
Thank you for your cooperation
Please click the following link for up to date information
The following link also contains up-to-date advice for people returning from a specified list of countries, which can be found here:
Welcome to Church View Surgery & The Jones Family Practice
The practice works from two purpose-built surgeries. Both have wheelchair access and are within easy reach from local car parks.
There is a large car park at the rear of the Jones Family Practice. Parking for the Church View Surgery can be found at either of the two car parks in Rayleigh, close to the surgery - one next to the Council Offices and the other at the Windmill. Parking is not allowed within the surgery area at either location for access reasons.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information.